Nic Cheetham at Head of Zeus has acquired the World English rights to two new novels from Luke Scull, both to be set in the world of his breakout Grim Company trilogy.
The novels will both be standalone adventures, taking place some time after the events of the trilogy, and will see Luke steering his world out of the Age of Ruin into a new age of real and genuine heroism. The first novel, provisionally entitled Kingdom, will be set in the sun-kissed south and feature a largely new cast together with a few returning faces.
Audio rights to the novels have also been acquired by Audible for simultaneous release, with the first novel expected to be released in late 2018.
- OUR CHILD OF THE STARS to Jo Fletcher Books
- Two New Grim Company Novels to Head of Zeus
- Jean Smith FLIRTOLOGY to be published by Transworld
- Micah Yongo’s debut LOST GODS to Angry Robot
- Gavin Smith’s The Bastard Legion to Gollancz
- Mike Brooks’ third Keiko novel to Saga Press
- Roma Tearne’s THE WHITE CITY to Gallic Books